Feel free to leave your useful, thoughtful, intelligent and friendly comments here.
If you’re a new follower of this blog, or been lurking around a while and haven’t said “Hi” yet, please feel free to introduce yourself!
If you are comfortable sharing, I’d love to know:
- Where you’re from – city, state and / or nation. It goes without saying but for your own safety and privacy please don’t disclose private identifying details!
- What brought you to this blog?
- Which topic that I write about on here most interests you? I post about a variety of topics: animals, vegetarianism and veganism, environmental sociology, ecofeminism, gardening, religion and spirituality, NaNoWriMo and NaPoWriMo, creative writing and poetry, books, art, personality types and introversion, Christianity, science, Australian culture, and music.
- Feel free to share your ethnic or cultural heritage. Any racism or ethnocentrism will not be tolerated on this blog.
- How would you label your current religious or ontological worldview?
- What type of occupation do you have (whether paid or unpaid)?
- Some brief words in describing yourself.
Please note, there are no right or wrong answers here. Everyone’s journey is unique.
If you want to be notified of responses to your comments, depending on your WordPress settings you might need to select “notify me of new comments via email.”
More serious but sadly necessary disclaimer:
I have zero tolerance on my blog for racism, religious extremism, violence of any form, cruelty to animals, illegal activity, prejudice against mental illness, and similar types of comments. Negative comments will be deleted at the writer’s discretion and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
If you are a WordPress user you may have noticed that the posts have an option to give a rating out of 5 stars. If you really like a particular post that I’ve written, please consider giving it a 5-star rating!
This page first published: 18 June 2015
Page updated: 31 July 2015